Saturday, September 3, 2011

PROM DRESSES 2012

Hello Seniors! You're probably all so EXCITED for prom! Its the one occasion you can experiment with long elegant gowns.  Your ultimate question must be whether to wear a short dress or a long one. Its what you really feel comfortable in. My advise to you is: if you're a party animal and think you'll be dancing the whole day, go for a short one. I myself am a wild dancing creature, but I still wore a long dress. I have so many parties during the year and I always wear short dresses, so I though Prom is my chance to show the elegant side of me and so I decided to wear a very elegant, long, one shoulder white dress.
Anyway, here are some of my fave 2012 dress, and you can order all of them online(click here)

Short dresses:











Long dresses:










No comments:

Post a Comment